Friday, March 02, 2007

White Shirt And A Ponytail

Question of the Day:

What makes ME a good-er girl than YOU?
(Yes, you. Stop pretending. You know who you are.)


Answers to Today's Million-Dollar Question:
  • I'm wearing white… you're NOT.
  • I'm in a clean, crisp shirt… you're NOT.
  • I have a Sunday School kid's picture plastered all over my desktop… you DON'T.
  • My chat display picture is picture-perfectly-good-girl-ish… yours ISN'T.

And last but very far from being the least, the reason I'm winning the I'm A Good-er Girl Contest hands down is because of the following reason: -

  • I have a ponytail… and you DON'T.

Fa la la la laaa… la la la laaaa.


Please notice that I put all the negative words in Bolded CAPS. (It took me quite a bit of added time and effort.) But then again, people always say that hard work is justified if a point is well-proven, right? So what's my point?


I'M A GOOD-ER GIRL THAN YOU ARE!


Heh.


Yes yes, I'm all good-girl and nothing else.

Plus, if you didn't know, my ponytail bounces!


HAH!!!


I win.



YEAH!

*cartwheels all around*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!