Monday, March 05, 2007

Villa!


Friends, you're looking at the most yummilicious sweet potato crackers on the planet. There's none other like it. Villa's all-joy food stuff. YUM! It comes with 6 tiny slices of pure heaven (with crumbs) snugly enclosed in a seductively transparent pack – giving enticing, heart-racing peeks into what's soon to hit your taste buds. And remember I said 6 tiny slices? Well, it's really tiny.




Check that out, man. Smaller than the palm of MY hand! And as I've said countless times before, I don't have gigantor hands.




Ooo, baby, will you look at that! Yeah!


*licks lips*


6 whole slices. And then 5…
Then 4… Then it's down to 3…
Then a measly 2… And then… 1.


*blink blink*




Uh oh.

Neh-mind! I got summoreee!




And the moral of today's story is,
when there's good food, always have backup.


*grin*

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

why do you blog about food ?


FOOD! And you sound like my 5 year old self. Or my future, say 80 year old geezer self...

Im guessing you even fight over food...

haw haw

Anonymous said...

why do you blog about food ?


FOOD! And you sound like my 5 year old self. Or my future, say 80 year old geezer self...

Im guessing you even fight over food...

haw haw

Anonymous said...

why do you blog about food ?


FOOD! And you sound like my 5 year old self. Or my future, say 80 year old geezer self...

Im guessing you even fight over food...

haw haw

Anonymous said...

oh my...my bad...haha

gracielau said...

oi...you really got nothing else to blog about arr? gosh..they're crackers! hahahah..just like you. *wink*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jono
– Spammer Boy,

You. Are. Terrible. Just terrible. Tsk tsk.

And what's wrong with blogging about food? I don't see a problem. I like maaa! MY blog maaa! Wa suka la! Ish. And taking a delight in good food isn't specific to certain age groups only, okayyy. And if the last time you got excited about food was when you were 5, I'd have to say that you definitely need to revise your food directory for it ain't giving you anything to shout about. Literally.

And no. I don't fight over food. I fight FOR food. =p

Haw haw? Hawflakes? Yum!


ATTN: Grace Lau
– Hey! Cracker? Who you calling a cracker?! Eh, it's fantastic la. You're just jealous you've never had a taste. Hah! I actually didn't buy it myself. Got it as a mini pressie. I'm looking for 'em. Damn good wei. If I find I keep for you. Let you try. We dun share with Jono. *wink*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!