Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Teruk Wei

Having no Internet connection is the worst punishment EVER!

E.V.E.R.

It's worst than being physically grounded.


*blink blink*


No. Sorry.

What I meant to say was that
it's worse than being physically grounded… FOR LIFE!


Cannot check mail la. Cannot check Friendster la. Cannot watch I-have-no-life-so-just-humour-me stuff on YouTube la. Cannot chat online la. Cannot webcam la. Cannot ber-Google la. Cannot torrent la. Cannot surf la. Cannot read other people's blogs la.


CANNOT BLOG LA!

Can die wan wei!


I neeeeeed the Internet. I neeeeeed the sense of empowerment I get each time I log myself into the system. I neeeeeed the comfort I get from being connected to the millions of lives around the world. I neeeeeed the synergy of my interaction with others without necessarily having to see, feel or touch in conventional ways. I neeeeeed the interdependence of our relationships to continue the way they have for without them, I feel at lack. I neeeeeed our online alliances where it's on a we-only-chat-with-each-other-online basis. I neeeeeed the certainty of a never-ending store of sites to visit should I wish to entertain and amuse myself.


I. Need. The. Internet.

Hmmph.

Beh tahan nia.


Well, after a total of no more than 30 hours without Internet connection, I've finally come to the conclusion that this is the worst punishment to befall mankind, on this planet, in this time and age. No joke. The ultimate win-hands-down type of punishment that drives the punish-ee to the brinks of insanity. And heck, I've enjoyed less than a decade of the luxury, okay. Can you imagine how my kids will be like? Can you imagine how dependent they would be on the blinking of little green LEDs? Kantoi la!


You know what? I'm gonna use it against my kids next time. Sure wan. Try berjahat with me and see? Sure kena kau kau. No Internet for a week! Try again, a month! Hah! But I'm sure they'll know I love them. Spare the Internet, spoil the child, right? =p


----------


Thank God for the Internet.

14 comments :

Jono said...

How come no internet ?

Anonymous said...

good mother ..kids nowadays need discipline.... *jeng jeng ejng rotan*

Jono said...

Pam, if ur mum controls ur internet usage, thatd be the funniest thing ever ! haha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jono
– Technical problems were in the way. And backside. Like my mom would moderate my internet usage. I'm not a kid like you are okayyy. Small boy.


ATTN: Zecount
– Abo? Of course good mother la! My longing makes up for all my lack. HAHA. Eh, at least I have good intentions wei. And mine isn't jengjengjengrotan. It's jengjengjengNOINTERNET! =p

ming said...

ya man! no internet no life..=p

even sometimes you have already finished checking ur mail, blogging, surf this surf that, but you will still clicking around one..
=p
internet is addictive..

Pam Song said...

Eh, I totally agree. I also dunno I click click click until click what also. Sure can stay online for HOURS wan! Read other ppl's blogs la. Go and pat all the celebrity gossip la. View ppl's friendster pages la. Aiyo! Terrible.

Babe, I miss being online stalker with you!!!

Jono said...

pam che, why you diss me? cant take a lil humour ? Is it that time of the month already ?

haha

Pamzilla!

Pam Song said...

Oh, sarcasm just comes naturally when the conversation's with you. I can't figure it out either. I've wondered and wondered but the answers never came so I kinda gave up. Figured the reason was... well... YOU. Heh.

Peace Out,
Pamzillasaurus

Jono said...

Yor...there you go again you, pamzilla-baby-devouring-saurus.

Pam Song said...

Yor... Hmmm. What should I make of that, I wonder. Aww, come on. Girls who don't bite are no fun at all, right?

pamzillagilababybitersaurus

Jono said...

You bite? Grrrrrrrr~! hahaha... So you'd sink your teeth into Jono everytime he comments? hahaha...

Bring it on !



Jonolot The Pamzilla Slayer!

Pam Song said...

I bite but I never swallow the chunks I bite off. Heh. Especially not when it's Jono meat. *spit*

Jonolot? Damn. Did I bite off the brain part of ya?

Bite bite,
pamzillajonokillasaurus

p/s: At least my sign-off rhymes.

ming said...

yup! I miss doind dat with you too..! And now at here they hardly use friendster, they use facebook, and i can view all the hotttttty i want..=p

anyway..ku dah kirim barang kasi mu..kawanku tolong ku hantar, dia cakap dia bayar itu post super duper express one...hahahahaa..I dont know la..tell me when you got it k..=)
mwahz..hope u love it

Pam Song said...

Haha. You know, I so desperado that I went back and checked our testimonials to each other in "his" style. Sigh. I miss you la babe. I miss the good ol' days when we lived under one roof.

What's Facebook? Cool ah?

Haha. Yes yes. I can't wait to see what it is. SUPER EXCITED SIA!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!