Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One Or The Other

One or the other.


Why does it always have to be one or the other?
Do we really have to choose between one or the other?
Why!? That's difficult! Why can't we just have both?


Sigh.



All I want is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Is that really too much to ask for? Come on. It's not like I'm asking for every bit of everything. I really don't think that I'm being that unreasonable about it at all. All I want is my fair share of what's good for me... from BOTH sides of the fence. Gimmie my measure of the green grass, too, damn it! Don't make me stand by and accompany the weeds.


Sigh.



Well, the lucky ones at least get to choose which one they'd rather as opposed to the other. Unfortunately for me, I don't have that luxury – the luxury of choice. Not right now; not anymore. And where does that put me? In not that great a place, that's where.


So, friends, here I am,
standing on one side
looking over at the other.


Damn, it sure is lookin' mighty green over there.

12 comments :

Leon said...

And my god, looking at the message that just arrived, gurl, don't you sleep ?

Need i remind you that this is a very ungodly hour, where badddd things prowl about. (and no, you don't have to try to elaborate what those bad things are hehe .. let's just say it's a pre-emptive to what I figure ur gonna write hehe)

Guess birds of a feather...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

eh ...what happened?
apa pasal frus?

Leon said...

heheh not frus la ..

I was just teasing pam .. coz i noticed she doesnt really sleep too... at least, not at night... hehhe

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... not u ah leon (that's really weird) ...was asking tinki why she frus heheehe ... must be all the work siao dy

Leon said...

ah you know women ... once a month thing ... give it 2 more days, it'll pass..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leon
– Haha. And that was the time I STARTED the post. Wahahaha. Not like you sleep either, Mr Pot. Tsk tsk.

And what bad things? Those that live at Ridzuan? Yeah, that area IS scary at night. Heh heh. It's cos of the monsters that creep in the dark.

=)

Hah. And what exactly do you know about women and their two days? Do tell. I'd like to know. I don't think I used to PMS much. Or perhaps I did and do. I dunno la. HAHA.


ATTN: Zecount
– Haha. Leon talked to you! Haha. Did that seem weird? HAHA.

Nah. Just that there are times when having something screws up something else that was already screwed when nothing else was screwed. You know? It's all screwed. =(

I blame it on everything. Not just the work. It's the work and the looking for work and the not liking work and the wanting work that I like. Sigh.

Whoa.

I think I'm confusing you.

Anonymous said...

nope not that weird la ... the weird part was like calling myself like that ... and yes u are a wee bit confusing but hey cheery lah a bit ... dun streess tooo much ...nanti no fun then no good lah

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes. A ball of fun I always am. I feel like steamboat-ing!!!

Anonymous said...

i want also ...it's getting cold here ...just the rite time for a good'ol steam boat hehehe

Pam Song said...

Haha. You never went, right? The then Friendster Crew wanted to go but it was too late, right?

Anonymous said...

i think did... the one we no choice go for early morning dim sum rite?

Pam Song said...

Yeah, man. Midnight dim sum you mean.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!