Wednesday, March 28, 2007

IMMMB

I miss my MacBook.
I miss my MacBook.
I miss my MacBook.
I miss my MacBook.
I miss my MacBook.


------------


I just realised I've had 44 posts in 26 days. That's an average of 1.69230769 posts a day. Hmmm. Not a bad string of numbers for a part-time blogger, I'd say. Not bad at all. I'd give myself a pat on the back. Definitely.


You know, sometimes I wonder if I talk too much. But then again, blogging isn't exactly talking, now is it? It's writing. Different means of passing on information equals different word quota, right?


Right. =)


Well, looks like the 27th day of the month has come and gone. The days pass by too quickly nowadays. Before I know it, Tomorrow's back again, knockin' on my front door at my front porch. Sigh. Tomorrow's gonna be another long day so I guess it's time I hit the sack. This is me, signing off with post #45.


Have a good night, y'all.


p/s: I'm still missing my MacBook.

6 comments :

Leon said...

They say there's a reason for everything. Maybe perhaps your macbook is down for the good of fellow mankind.

"I cannot read the Mac code," I said.

"No," he said, "but I can. The letters are Pam_ish, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of Apple, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is what it says"

"One Mac to rule them all, One Mac to find them
One Mac to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."


(Parody of the famous Microsoft and the CD of Evil - http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article09-207)

Pam Song said...

Pfft! Many are starving for my lack of posts. Believe you me. You will, too. Soon. Hunger pangs have yet to kick in for a new reader you are. The force isn't yet as strong.

Leon said...

My Dear Sith Lord,

Then use your the force to do good, since your postings are so addictive.

Blog about charities, nursing homes and the Salvation Army. Blog about Amnesty International, UNICEF and the Red Cross.

Blog about the plight of Malaysians who have to buy grossly overpriced cars. Blog about the inefficiencies of the Goverment, and the unfair treatment dished out to the different races.

I can still feel some good in you. You can still turn back. Fight the Dark Side.

Pam Song said...

Oh, I have, Darth. I have. You just weren't a reader then.

Con-Me-Not

Go read. I think poor Darth's a little lonely and needs a friend. Come on over to the light, okay? You'll feel so much better. We promise not to judge you.

Leon said...

Mother of GOD!

You call that blogging for a good cause ?

*wince again*

Pam Song said...

Ya la! I even had that whole Befrienders ad right there!!! Phone number and all!

You're prejudiced.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!