Saturday, March 10, 2007

Darn It, Just Pay Me!

Remember my post from way back when I was still at FriendsterBlogs? The one about getting paid to post? Well, if you've been a loyal visitor, you'd know what I'm talking about. Good on ya. It's good to be in the know of things. If you haven't, where the heck have you been, man?! Laggard.


*snicker*

Peace laaaa.

*grin*


So anyway, I've finally come to the end of my gripe. (Hopefully.) I signed up with Nuffnang.com last night. It's pretty baby (as in new =p) but I've seen their ads around when I blog-surf. So, while I was up surfing last night, I stumbled upon it again. Presenting the revolutionary Nuffnang.com




*blink blink*

I hope they're not conning my poor, penniless ass.

Anyhew, it's too late to back out now. Haha.

Check this out, man.




I'm a part of the blog ad community that's supposed to help me make money as I blog, through advertising. They call it a website By Bloggers For Bloggers. Yeah, whatever. Just tell me what to do and gimmie my money.


So here's the deal.

They've kautim-ed the former.

No wait.

Actually I'VE kautim-ed the former.


I obeyed instructions and did the necessary script cutting and pasting. I was a real good girl last night (like every other night…duh). Now it's up to them to keep their promise of the latter. Well, as much fun as the prospect of making money was, it was a lonely night. I went to bed at 3am, after completing my part of the deal with Nuffnang.com


…with me being my only reader.




Sigh. So sad hor?

*puppy dog eyes*

How to make money like this?!
Si liao la. Beh than ciak.

But look! I woke up at 8.30am with THIS!




Hey, don't you guys ever sleep!?


I think I'll answer that myself. It's a big fat "NO". Why? Cos when I arrived at my destination and checked the counter (I just couldn't resist the lure of the Nuffnang visit counter), the numbers already changed! Tada! 9.30am, baby!




Not bad for six and a half hours, huh?


I'm sure some of them are probably first-time readers though. I don't know. I'm guessing. But then, I never knew that Tinki Talks had this many readers. I mean, for goodness sakes, I first started this blog simply because I was dead bored while in Perth for a 16-day holiday and thought it was an easy (and cheap) way to update my dad with the happenings where I was! Haha.


So... Back to the topic at hand. At 10.15am I did one final check. This will be my final check (for this morning). I promise.


*sweet sweet smile*

Look.



Okay la, right? I don't think I'm doing that badly. Can make a little bit of pocket money la, right? Enough to pay for my toilet paper, maybe?


YEEESSSSS!

I'm finally going to be a multi-millionaaaaiiiirrreeeeee!

14 comments :

ming said...

cos I have been keep on clicking when you guys are asleep..=p

Pam Song said...

Haha. That's cos you live in a different timezone, dearie!

'mike. said...

good leh you, gonna be millionaire.. hehe...

Pam Song said...

Haha. I hope la. We'll see, we'll see. It all depends on YOU guys. Haha. My earnings are at your mercy. Sigh. Teruk di la.

Anonymous said...

so ...that means we all also got split lah hehehehe

Pam Song said...

Waa... Dunno why suddenly stress. HAHA. Perhaps the next Tinki Talker meeting may be on me IF I've received a cheque in my name with more than a couple of zeros before the decimal. HAHA. Will keep you guys posted. =p

Anonymous said...

hey no fair ..i'll still be here leh

JYJL said...

Yay! Happy happy!

*clicking*Clicking*

Wilson J Q Quah said...

Oi, it'll take u a long while to reach the millionaire level with just blogs la hehehe

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Haha. Too bad. Who ask you to go fly so far? Cari pasal.

ATTN: Jacob
– Haha. Yeah, man! Happy happy! Click away!

ATTN: Boss Lepton
– Wow. You're supportive, aren't you? Semangat a bit can or not!? Some emotional support would have been nice. Heh. And it's nice to see you here. To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit from Mr Blog King?

Anonymous said...

in the pursue of a higher education, of higher standards in the society, of experiences of different cultures, of obtaining superiority of one's intellect , some enjoyments of life have to be sacrificed .... who am i kidding .. i want FOOD !!!! some more FREE FOOD!!!!

Pam Song said...

Free food!? Where!? Wheeerreeee!? I also waaaannt! Haha. I haven't even gotten a penny from these guys la. I think I may be conned. I'm worried. Should I be worried? How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? A cheap but good one. Oh, and I only pay in skinless-boneless chicken soup. =p

Anonymous said...

hahaha ..it doesn't cost u a dime does it?? so i guess no need to worry ... but i think david oh wouldn't mind ur skinless bonelss chicken soop hahaha ...somemore he is a lawyer

Pam Song said...

Ya la. Doesn't cost me but blogging takes time and time is money, my friend! So technically, it DOES cost me!

David Oh?! No way! He'll talk bad about my skinless boneless chicken soup. Very degrading. Not worth it for free lawyer fees. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!