Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And Then There Were Three

Started my day with two fantastic kisses and joy of joys, I actually got a smashing (or smacking, rather) third kiss right after coming back from lunch!


A parcel direct from the US of A!




Woo hoo hoo!

Look at that, man. What a beauty!

And when I turned it over,
my heart instantly melted and turned into goo.




Dear American Sunshine knocked on my door
and called me Sunshine instead!


So there I was, excited as a bunny on a carrot high, running here and there looking for a penknife. COME ON, darn it! Where is that blasted blade!? My patience is wearing thin and I don't know how much longer I can wait!


Oh. There it is.

*snip snip cut cut slice slice*

AAAAAAAHHH!!!


I can hardly believe it! A whole parcel filled with candy-coloured, fancy-schmancy, artsy-fartsy, oh-so-pretty goodies, all just for me! Whoopie! I show you! I show you!!!


*blink blink*

Amboi! Excited-nye I! Haha.
Tapi tak apa. Patut.

*grin*


Dear American Sunshine gave me a stack of uber-cool themed scrapbook stickers. Check them out, man.




I drooled over these in Perth when I was there for a visit a couple of years back. Loved them. I even stood along the aisle, staring at rows and rows of them for hours (literally). Didn't make a purchase worth my time there though. Haha. Only got two sets. Was way to kiam siap to buy them myself.


*blush*


But... Never fear when American Sunshine is here!
Now, I have 'em!!! Wahahaha. And so many varieties, too!

And that ain't all of it yet.

I got pretty twill phrases! Uh... BABY twill phrases.
Hmmm. I don't know what to make of that.




*kid craze vibe slowly kicking in*

Uh oh. Dangerous territory.

*cold sweat*

Have. To. Move. On.




Look! I also got self adhesive mini metal stickers (the size of regular buttons) that are simply gorgeous! So cute right? Beh tahan ah!


Wait wait! Got summore!




Okay, as for this one, there's a rationale behind it. American Sunshine isn't daft. She does everything with a purpose and an objective. Her direction is clear and her intention, obvious. I know she bought this for me because I'm sweet. I just know it. I feeeeel it in my bones. Yes yes. American Sunshine is a smart one. I am proud of her.


Think that's it? No way, man! More to come!


Next up, there's the very serious, very tough-looking dog bone clips. The only gift in the pack that didn't come candy-coloured.




JENG JENG JENG.


Oh, the terror. Boring silver Malaysian paperclips, you better run to save your sorry metal ends. These clips aren't just all growl and padded feet. They bite.


Next!




A full bridal set complete with shoes, a handbag, an invitation card and a transparent veil. Oh, and two little pink hearts. What's a marriage without little pink hearts, eh? But, hmmm. It's all very pretty and interesting but... I wonder what it all means. You see, there was this phase where American Sunshine and I wanted to get married so badly. Doesn't matter who the groom is, it's the ceremony that counts. Walk down the aisle alone also nevermind. As long as get to walk enough. Haha. So with this... Could it be that she's giving me my chance to play dress up? Dress size a tad too small? (Understatement of the year, I know.) Don't care! Will. Squeeze. In.


And then, it looks like there's no escaping the baby factor.




Haha.

Dear American Sunshine knows me all too well.

But...

*blink blink*

Wait. A. Minute.

*stares at all three packs*


What.


Is.


The meaning.


Of this?!


Semua cha bo baby punya!?
Could it be a sign!?
A prediction by the Sunshine Goddess!?

YEEEESSSS!

*punches fist into air*


I can't wait to welcome my baby girl into the world. I think I should start getting mittens – little pink mittens befitting of a princess. I could get them from Amazon. They're really sweet.




Heh. Sweet leh.


*blink blink*


Okay, that's it.
I think I need to get a grip
before I start thinking about buying pink prams.


Well, I really love the many many gifts but the best of all the gifts came in the least dressing. Good stuff comes in simple forms, my friends.


The gift that meant the most.




---------------------
Personal Message
---------------------

Dear American Sunshine,

Only a handful of people know me well enough
to get me gifts I'd like enough to get for myself.
You're one of them. And just so you know,
everything you wished for me, you have given me.
I found Comfort, Smiles, Rainbows, Laughter,
Sunsets
(and plenty of Sunshine), Hugs,
Beauty, Friendships (yours), Faith, Confidence,
Courage
, Patience and Love... in your friendship.

Love,
pamsong

4 comments :

Jovin Wong said...

OMG. I'm linked! Linked! And yet I didn't know! *buries her head in shame*

Just knew you got yourself into blogger this afternoon, so came home and paid a visit. Okay okay, I shouldn't have been bias and link back when you're on friendster, but let's not go there. =P

Your parcel from the US of A reminds me how I felt when I got my parcel from the Jap of An! And that my friend was a lame attempt of being funny. But I totally get that excitement when you open the parcel.

The difference was I got myself that parcel of stuff with my own $ka-ching$. Ahh.. how I wish for my own Japanese Sunshine. *envies*

My comments here are longer than the entry on my blog. *mumbles* Shall go and link you now. *mumbles somemore*

Jono said...

Sigh~ ~ ~ Girls!

ming said...

yay! lets go berkahwin-kahwin! hahaha..=p

A Mwahz says a thousand words! ahahaaa

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Hiyashi
– And she finally makes and appearance. Haha. Take that head out of the gutter and lift up your eyes, woman. Better late than never. Haha. How'd you know I moved to blogger anyways?

Oh yeah. I read about your parcel too. Excitement excitement, oh, how I love thee. But I have to say... The anticipation kills. It really does. I waited a couple of weeks without the slightest inkling of what was to come. But... The parcel was soooo worth the wait.


ATTN: Jono
– Janganlah jealous! You KNOW them boys will never treat you as well as we girls treat each other. Suck it up. Hah!


ATTN: Ming
– Marry me! Marry me!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!

"I've got sunshineee (from Americaaaa),
On a cloudy day,
When it's cold outsideeee,
I've got the month of Mayyy."

Post a Comment

Talk to me!